The City will join with Bexar County to host a bottled water distribution site at the Leon Valley Community Center located at 6427 Evers Road. The distribution will begin tomorrow February 21 through February 26 at 8:00 a.m. and go through 5:00 p.m. or until all water is given away.
City of San Antonio & Bexar County Water Distribution Sites:
This morning, the City of San Antonio, Bexar County, and San Antonio Food Bank announced they will open a total of 13 bottled water distribution sites beginning today, Saturday, February 20th. The sites will remain open for two weeks. Residents will be able to pick up one case of bottled water per day per household.
The bottled water distribution sites will open at 1 p.m. on Saturday through 5 p.m. or until supplies last. On Sunday, the hours of operation will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The sites will remain open through March 6th.
Additional Bottled Water Distribution Sites (1 - 5 p.m. Saturday; 8 - 5 p.m. Sunday)
• Wheatley Heights Sports Complex – 200 Noblewood Dr.
• Brooks – Challenger Dr. @ Research Place
• Texas A&M University-San Antonio - Main Campus – One University Way
• Port San Antonio – 205 Billy Mitchell Blvd
• SeaWorld San Antonio/Aquatica – 10500 Sea World Drive
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas – 17000 IH 10 West
• Food Bank – 5200 Enrique M. Barrera Pkwy
• Our Lady of the Lake University -- 411 SW 24th St
• Community Bible Church – 2477 N Loop 1604 E
• Heroes Stadium – 4799 Thousand Oaks Dr.
• Rolling Oaks Mall -- 6909 N Loop 1604 E
• Bullis County Park – 27583 Old Blanco Rd
• Julius Matthey Middle School – 20350 Red Forest Ln
The locations were selected to be within the closest proximity to areas that are still facing water outages.