Leon Valley Municipal Court
City Hall is now open to the general public.
All city services and operations are still available by phone and email.
Those who received a citation and have not contacted the court, you must still call the court and let them know how you want to resolve the citation by the initial appearance date that is listed on the citation. In many instances, people can resolve their citations without having to appear in person by calling 210-684-1391, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. If you do not receive a notice from the court, please call 210- 684-1391. You can mail in documents approved by the court to 6400 El Verde Road, Leon Valley, TX 78238. You can also pay your citation online. (Limiting staff, we appreciate your patience as we work through this unprecedented situation).
Municipal Court hearings please click here.
Leon Valley Municipal Court
6400 El Verde Road, Leon Valley, TX 78238
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
| Municipal Court
|Faviola Garciaemail@example.com||Senior Court Clerk||215|
|Sonia Coronafirstname.lastname@example.org||Assistant Court Clerk||214|
- By Mail - Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Personal Check
- By Phone - Credit /Debit Card (Master Card or VISA Only) (All credit card transactions have a 5% processing fee)
- Night Deposit Box - Check or Money Order
- Online Payment
- In-Person - Cash, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Personal Check, or Master Card or Visa
Attorney Information ONLY:
If you are representing a client on a case you will need to submit a letter of representation to the court. This can be done by email, fax, or mail. Provide the court your available Wednesday to see our City Prosecutor. No business will be conducted by phone, ONLY if the attorney practice is outside of San Antonio. For any further questions please contact the Court Clerk below.
|Karen Coeemail@example.com||Court Clerk|| 213
››››› IMPORTANT INFORMATION ‹‹‹‹‹
- CELL PHONES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING WHILE COURT IS IN SESSION. BRING IN ALL DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR COURT IN HARD COPY. (i.e. Insurance coverage, picture, receipts)
- PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON WARRANTS.
- JUVENILES (UNDER 17 YEARS OF AGE) MUST APPEAR ON THEIR COURT DATE WITH A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- MINORS (UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE) ON CRIMINAL OR ALCOHOL-RELATED OFFENSES.
- WHEN ISSUED A NO DRIVER’S LICENSE/INVALID DRIVER’S LICENSE IN COMBINATION WITH A NO INSURANCE CITATION.
- ALL ASSAULT-ISSUED CITATIONS.
All persons entering the courtroom shall be clean and dressed in a manner that shows dignity and respect for the court. Unacceptable attire includes shorts; cut-offs; pants worn below the waistline; flip flop style shoes; t-shirts; muscle shirts; tube tops; halter tops; athletic/gymnasium attire; tank tops; caps; hats; drooping/saggy pants; and clothing indicating gang affiliation or containing offensive, vulgar, racist, sexist, or obscene language. If defendants are improperly dressed in accordance with our dress code, they will not be allowed into the courtroom, and their case(s) will be reset.
Why are you getting Surcharges? How many points can I have on my record before I get surcharges?www.dps.texas.gov/driverslicense/drp.htm
Questions on if you have any open citations in the State of Texas
Surcharges from DPS